The Website uses a traffic analyzer that employs small programs called and known as ‘cookies’ that tell us certain information about the use of our Site:
- We may collect information about your computer, including, where appropriate, your IP address, operating system and browser type. This is statistical data about how you browse our website. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
- Cookies help us to improve our website and to provide a better and more personalized service. In particular, they allow us to:
- Make an estimate on numbers and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences and customize our website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our site.
- For this purpose, we inform you that Google Inc. is considered a ‘safe port’ in terms of personal data protection regulations.
- The User gives his previous consent, unless otherwise indicated, to the use of ‘cookies’. The User also authorizes the tracking of his IP while browsing the website.
As additional information to the User, we contribute where it can find the configuration of the main browsers for his wished treatment of cookies:
Within the Firefox title located on the top bar, enter the Preferences and select the section ‘Privacy’. There we find the options that the browser provides us for the management of our privacy
Within the Chrome title located on the top bar, we enter the Preferences and select the section ‘Advanced’, within this section we find the privacy option. Entering in privacy we will find the configuration options for the cookies.
Inside the title Safari placed in the top bar, we enter in Preferences and select the section of ‘Security’, in this section we will find the options for the configuration of the acceptance of ‘cookies
Inside the explorer we have to go to the option of ‘tools’, once there, we will find the ‘Internet options’ and in this same one we have to go to the tab of ‘Privacy’, here we will be able to configure the degree of privacy that we wish in our navigation by Internet.
Shiptec does not use “spamming” techniques and will only process data that users transmit through the electronic forms provided on this Website.
This page has been translated, for more exact information please refer to the original Spanish version. As explained in chapter two, point four of the General Conditions of Use; the language of reference and interpretation is Spanish.